What You Need
- At least 6 people
- A large but safe area to play, with places to hide
- Things to use for making trails and signs
What You Do
- One player is the hider. Agree on the amount of time the group has to find the hider.
- The hider runs away at the start to hide, while two people follow him from a distance.
- After shadowing him for two minutes, one of the shadowers goes back to the rest of the group and tells them where to go.
- The second shadower leaves a trail of things and signs as a clue to guide the group to the runner.
- The hider wins the game if he isn’t found before an agreed time.