What You Need
- An interesting square of soil or earth, a sand-pit, or a box or pot
- Stones, shells, sticks, collection of large nuts, etc.
What You Do
- Find an interesting place in the garden or outside.
- If you can’t find somewhere, you might want to use a sand-pit or a container with soil in.
- Imagine that it’s actually a miniature land, island or kingdom, and that you are a giant.
- Use your hands and the materials that you have to make things like houses, cities, hills and rivers.
- Tell each other about the people who live in your land. Where are the cities? What are they called? Who lives there? What are they like?