The Archimedes Forest Schools Model is based on the elements to develop
Respect of Self, Respect for others and Respect for the Environment
- Love and Compassion
- Excellence and Integrity
- Inclusion and Diversity
- Increased self awareness, self regulation, self motivation, empathy and social skills including self-confidence and self-worth, resilience and respectfulness
- Rooted compassion towards self, others and the environment
- Development of the capacity to know how to learn, the resources to learn effectively, the ability to set goals, and be motivated to achieve them.
- Development of the desire to be excellent, to strive for the potential of learning and self fulfilment and happiness
- Know self and how to function successfully in the family, educational world, community, society and the world
- The development of a positive environmental identity & responsibility.
- Understand the 5 essential elements of wellbeing:-
Connect | Be Active | Take Notice | Keep Learning | Give