You Will Need:
- A camera
- A printer
- Blank paper or notebook
What You Do:
- Make sure everyone knows how to use their camera
- Tell everyone to find pictures of at least six interesting creatures and six interesting plants
- Send people off in pairs with a camera. Set a time everyone has to back for.
- Look through the pictures on the camera. If its a digital camera, take it home and print them out, or if it’s a film or disposable, take them to a shop to get them developed.
- Once you have the pictures, get everyone to stick them in their notebook and make a safari gallery. Write a description of the things they’ve photographed. What colour are they? What would it be like to touch them? Do they remember what they smelled like?
- Decorate the pages as well. Do drawings of the animals and plants you’ve photographed.
- Collect safari adventures in different places on day trips and holidays! At the end of the year look back and decide which is your favourite.