- Goblets or cups
- Special bottle with water (hot water works best) with glitter in
- Sticks Natural resources
What You Do:
- Set the scene by telling a story. Give out goblets or plastic cups, one per person or to share.
- Send individuals off to collect a magic stick as long as the distance from fingertip to wrist and as thick as a thumb.
- Collect items (10, 20, 30 etc) as small as a fingernail
- Put them in the goblets. C
- ome back and you pour in a small amount of magic potion from your super amazing bottle.
- Stir contents and mash it all up to release the smells
- Decide on a name for the potion.
- Stand in a circle and pass the potions around having a smell of each one. Comment on the smells. Determine when yours comes back to you – how do you know? Toast the woodland – Cheers! – and pour the potion back to the soil.